Ending Hunger | Inspiring Hope
To partner with our community to end hunger and empower our most vulnerable families with hope and resources, through the love of Christ.
To inspire transformation within our community. We envision a community where no one goes to bed hungry and where the generosity of donors and volunteers connects resources to families to empower them to reach their goal of self-sufficiency.
We believe that each person deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We will treat all people as we would want to be treated.
We recognize that each individual has value and ought to have basic needs met. We will be nonjudgmental, compassionate and accepting as we deal with each unique situation.
Quality of Service
We will provide the best service possible to our Clients.
We have built our reputation upon honesty and fairness in everything we do. We will keep that bond of trust.
We commit to using wisely the public and private resources that we receive, and we expect to be held accountable for their proper use. We commit to using the gifts and talents of our volunteers to the fullest to accomplish our mission.
- Build solutions to end hunger in the Blythewood area.
- Increase partnerships with nonprofits and state programs to reach more people in need.
- Partner with schools, extended care hotels and targeted neighborhoods to find families that are at risk of food insecurity.
- Increase the number of and increase the diversity of board members and volunteers.
- Create partnerships with school and hospital social workers and community members and create communication channels for sharing solutions among stakeholders.
- Inspire generosity & raise awareness of the resources available to families in our community
- Educate the community on what food-insecurity looks like in Blythewood.
- Increase financial support among churches and the community.
- Establish and promote the Christian Assistance Bridge brand.
- Create collaborative and individualized solutions to increase food security in homes.
- Help every client create a budget to help them towards their goal of self-sufficiently.
- Support and guide clients with job searches and resume overview.
- Promote community-based programs that help clients move towards self-sufficiently.
How We Help
Christian Assistance Bridge reaches out to those who find themselves in a crisis situation—facing eviction, utility cut-off, homelessness or food and necessities shortages. Since 2013, Christian Assistance Bridge has been serving the communities of Blythewood (29016), Ridgeway (29130) and northeast Richland County (29229).