Yearly on November 02, 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
We are here to help you! Regardless of your situation or how you found yourself in need. Let us help you. Our office is open every Monday and Thursday 9am-1pm, except holidays. If you have any questions, email
Christian Assistance Bridge service area includes:
- 29016 Zipcode (Blythewood)
- 29130 Zipcode (Ridgeway)
- 29229 Zipcode (Northeast Richland County)
- 29045 Zipcode (Elgin)
Types of emergency assistance available to qualified clients:
- Your utilities are cut-off or scheduled to be turned off
- You have transportation issues.
- You have received an eviction notice from your landlord or bank
- You need help paying for your prescriptions.
- You need help paying for your moving expenses
How We Can Help
- Receive a box of food
- Receive Financial Help
- Sign up for Benefit Bank
- Sign up and Site Location for Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
What is a Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)?
CAB is a COMMODITY SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD PROGRAM (CSFP) application and distribution site. CSFP is a USDA program for low income seniors age 60 and above. Those who meet the financial qualifications and are approved receive a package of nutritious food and cheese to pick up at CAB once each month. See USDA Disclaimer