What to Expect
At Christian Assistance Bridge you will discover a warm group of dedicated volunteers that are ready to listen to your story and help you.
You can Expect
- To be greeted by volunteers that are warm and loving and want to help you.
- To sign in at the front desk.
- To complete an application.
- To have a short wait.
- To be asked for copies of various documents. *see below
- To visit with a loving counselor to make sure you are getting all the help you need.
- To leave encouraged and with dignity.
Where Should I Go?
Christian Assistance Bridge * The Little Red House*
126 Blythewood Road
Blythewood, SC 29016
When Should I Come?
Every Monday & Thursday, 9am - 1pm (Closed on Holidays)
*** We stop taking financial need clients at 12:00pm so that counselors have time to do paperwork and make sure all client bills for that day are payed.
What Will You Need To Bring
For financial assistance, you will need:
• Names, birth dates and social security numbers for everyone in the household
• Picture ID
• Proof of income
• Cut-off notice for utility assistance
• Eviction notice for rent assistance
• Proof of job interview or doctor's appointment for gas
• Prescription – CAB cannot provide assistance for controlled substance prescriptions
For food assistance, you will need:
• Your social security number, names and birth dates of everyone in the household
• Picture ID
• Proof of residence