Our Current Needs
- ***Strawberry and/or Grape Jelly ****
- *** Peanut Butter ***
- *** Canned Beans (Kidney, Ranch Style, Pinto, etc) ***
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Meats (Chicken, SPAM, Salmon)
- Canned Potatoes, Carrots and Spinach
- Cream of Chicken
- Cream of Mushroom
- Soup (Chucky, Chicken Noodle Soup)
- Beef Stew
- Ham or Turkey
- Canned Peas or Carrots
- Canned Cranberry Sauce
- Boxes Potato Au Gratin Box
- Frozen Bread Rolls
- Apple or Pumpkin Pie
- Hand Written Encouragement Notes
- Salt & Pepper
- Deodorant (Mens and Womens)
- *** Toothpaste****
- *** Toothbrush ***
- 1 Gallon ZipLock Bags
- Office Paper Boxes (Perfect size for food boxes.)
- Office Copy Paper
Host a Food/Toiletry Drive
A food or toiletry drive is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference. Organize a food or toiletry drive of your own through your church, work, school, club or neighborhood.
Here are some tips to get started:
- Choose Food or Toiletry Items.
- Check the website for the most needed items.
- Set a timeline, deadline and goal. *Give at least a week for collection.
- Market your food/toiletry or fund drive by posters, flyers, announcements, social media, etc. Any way to get the word out works.
- Have boxes at each drop off location for convenience.
- Coordinate the delivery of your items.
Email Kate Williams at
to get help promoting your drive.
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me... Matthew 25:35