Yearly on November 01, 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Our Current Needs
- Strawberry and/or Grape Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Tomatoes
- Canned Meats (Chicken, Tuna in Water, Salmon, Vienna)
- Canned Potatoes, Carrots and Spinach
- Cream of Chicken
- Cream of Mushroom
- Mashed Potatoes Mix
- Mac and Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Deodorant (Mens and Womens)
- 1 Gallon ZipLock Bags
- Office Paper Boxes (Perfect size for food boxes.)
- Office Copy Paper
Host a Food/Toiletry Drive
A food or toiletry drive is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference. Organize a food or toiletry drive of your own through your church, work, school, club or neighborhood.
Here are some tips to get started:
- Choose Food or Toiletry Items.
- Check the website for the most needed items.
- Set a timeline, deadline and goal. *Give at least a week for collection.
- Market your food/toiletry or fund drive by posters, flyers, announcements, social media, etc. Any way to get the word out works.
- Have boxes at each drop off location for convenience.
- Coordinate the delivery of your items.
Email Kate Williams at to get help promoting your drive.
For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me... Matthew 25:35